Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this on www.eldoark.com .... is it a good deal?

DPMS AR 15
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 862-5058
Description: 16" shorty,preban,unfired,must fill out yellow sheet to buy! $740. 862-6118 or 310-1720

Saw this also ......

Winchester Model 94 Classic 30-30
Phone: 318-455-7823
Description: This gun is super clean. It has a golden chamber entry where you load the bullets, an octagon shaped barrel, and decrotive patterns on the metal. No rust, I shot it 3 times in the last 5 years. Mahogony stock and forearm. $250.00 Firm; Thanks!

Whaddya think ??

MET

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
$740.00 ain't too bad. It's a pretty good deal if it is a flat-top reciever that comes with the removable carry handle/rear sight assembly, but I can't tell from the picture. Those are worth around a C note or so.

That '94 is almost too pretty to shoot! Not sure, but the $250.00 asked for that one doesn't sound bad, either.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish he had a better pic, or I had a way to blow it up to see.

I don't think that 250.00 is bad on the 94 with an Octogon barrel...

Need to look that up on gunbroker I guess.

Thanks Flint.

·
Administrator
87,241 Posts
I don't think that 250.00 is bad on the 94 with an Octogon barrel...

Need to look that up on gunbroker I guess.

Thanks Flint.
That one might be worth a good look. Those octagon barrels aren't that plentiful. If I was closer, I'd sure take a look at that one.

As for the AR, neither side is getting taken. $740 isn't much less than a new DPMS rifle. If it is actually a true preban rifle, it would have more collector value to those that live in states with a state AWB.

Since we don't fall under an AWB, I opt for putting a little more in and getting a new one.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, just my luck .... called the fellow with the model 94 ... was gonna get it in the morning.... but it is gone.... taken today....

Well ya lose some and you lose some more....:down:

Thanks gang...

MET

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.