Early post....Ouachita county.

Discussion in 'Hunting Clubs and Leases' started by soarkrebel, Dec 28, 2010.

1. May as well start now because I know I am gonna need some for next year.
    I was short this year and soaked up the cost out of pocket.....:smack:
    Need some folks that want to hunt and start getting some stands up now before it gets hot and nasty.
    1500 acres in Ouachita county.....

2. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Do you have any open ground? Do you have any other yote hunters. I might be interested. For deer and yotes.

3. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

How many members you looking for an Soarkrebel? I thought about this year but just got so busy with work. My deal is I work just about 7 week an only get a few days off. I am hopeing it's all a out to change so I really might like to try it one time but also might have my FIL go in on it. They are all from around that area. How much you asking?

4. Tink

Uh if betech gets in party on. :up:

5. Man ....I don't know about Btech.....I don't want to end up in jail.....:fit:nobody hunts yotes on it.
    Just put out a corn feeder and wait.....:fit::fit:

[​IMG]

6. btech29

Looks like that dawg has plenty of corn to eat. How much?

7. Oh I don't know how much corn there is on the ground.....:fit:
    You can smell your name being used no matter where it is......
    Right now $450.......just getting the early jump....I really liked the low number of people this year and would really like to go up a little to keep it that way.
    For many years I let a few kind of do their thing......roads and trails got neglected in the bulk of the leases.......I have been working that Kubota overtime to get control again.
    Opened up some spots that my former suburban sams just didn't get....:smack:
    Got a lot more to do.......but the Beavers are really getting me......I love killing them......I gots some trophy Beavers!!!!!:fit:

8. btech29

How many people are you going to take?

9. I don't know......I have 8 right now....loved it.
    No bickering .......No fighting.......but I paid in a lot more then I ever should have.......almost got put in the dog house for that.:smack:
    Just putting the feeler out there.......I like all the folks I have now but it's just the nature of the beast that we will lose one or two.
    Hoping maybe to get some people to come look and make up there minds when it looks like it will when you hunt.
    It's hard to assess a place when it's all green.
    Dude when about 60 ducks come off those beaver ponds somebody should get excited.........

10. btech29

PM sent.

11. Tink

How far from glendwood?

12. I thought you lived in Springdale?
    2 hours maybe

13. Tink

I do my wife has lots of family down there. An here uncle is a GW around that area. I hate to pay 450 an maybe hunt once or twice, but I want to. What highway is it close to an town. Trying to figure out the drive an stuff. Maybe pm me with that info.

14. jmiller1

jmiller1 Sponsor<br>www.BigTimberCalls.com

where in Ouachita county is it located .

15. btech29

Tink I just googled it. It almost 5 hours to get down there.

16. From Springdale? Man .......honestly a long haul.
    I would love to have you......you have the personalty I want but I don't want you to get into something you can't enjoy.
    Closest hwy is Ar 57 off Hwy 24

17. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

Looks like a pretty nice place from what I could on the drive by and soarkrebel....you need to quit posting this stuff and putting thoughts in my head. :biggrin:

18. Glenn.......I have been tickling you since you hunted with those other guys from Conway!:biggrin:
    Heck you might have killed the biggest deer around if you had been here.
    I on the other hand have a bad habit of getting kubota fever.........got a game cam pic to prove it.......:smack:

19. About 5 miles south of Chidester.

20. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

John, you keep tickling and you're liable to talk me into something that's hard for me to do. With a couple hundred acres within 5 minutes of the house, another say 2500 about 45 minutes away and another 300 thirty minutes from there it's hard for me to get in a lease....but you're making it tough and getting closer. :smack:

As many people as I PO'ed around here, I may need to be careful who I hunt with. :biggrin: