Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen the dates for early goose yet??? Will it be September 1-15 like last year or will it open on the 6th like dove season? Just wanting to know to try and plan something since it's getting close!:up:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I emailed the G&F and the response I got was that the proposed date was 9/1-9/15. I hope it is because we are following some pretty regular and it will be fun to get the sneak on'em!

I got 9/6 reserved for the smaller variety, so I hope they don't start the same day.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Guys dont quote me on this but I had heard that they were going to open it on the 1st of Sep and then open dove on the 6th. I really hope that they do this. It would allow us to get a good morning in on some local honkers before the dove hunts start to really scatter em. Only two more weeks and the guns, decoys, dogs, calls, and all the fun begins.

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you guys are right. I thought I had seen the proposed dates for 1-15 somewhere too, but the G&F website doesn't show anything but last season's dates. I would kind of like to dove hunt a little on the 6th and we have tickets to the Hogs game that evening, so I hope it does open up on the first and we can put the smack down on some!!!:biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.