Eagle

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by sam, Dec 15, 2012.

1. sam

sam Grand Member

Been noticing this really big, dark colored hawk hanging around for the past 3 or 4 months. He usually can be seen in one of several trees within sight of my house. A couple of months ago he was in a tree in my yard, about 20 yards from the upstairs window of the room my computer is in. I was looking at him while looking on the computer and low and behold he wasn't the biggest hawk I'd ever seen, but an immature bald eagle. Finally got around to get'n a few pictures of it today.

[​IMG]
    upload foto

[​IMG]
    images

[​IMG]
    upload photos

[​IMG]
    upload pics

[​IMG]
    images

2. Sylamore

Sylamore Super Moderator Staff Member

3. chrisDXT

chrisDXT Well-Known Member

beebe
    That's neat!! Thanks for sharing

4. Ruger

Ruger Well-Known Member

Seeing eagles so close to home give me chills. Majestic and awe inspiring. Patriotic Pride....

I used to see them all the time just outside of Hickory Ridge as they migrate. Always neat to see them in person.

Thanks for the pictures!

5. bmccullough1

bmccullough1 Well-Known Member

Cool pics!! Thanks for sharing.

6. MathewsHunter4350

MathewsHunter4350 Well-Known Member

There were 15-20 eagles in two trees by my house the other day. The just composted a field and the were there eating the chicken parts I guess. Wish I had my camera!

7. beltcutter

beltcutter Well-Known Member

My dad has a nesting pair near his home that has been there for several years. He watches them all the time as they soar and hunt over the 80 acre lake behind his house. They are one of the many beautiful creations of God.

8. mikebri

mikebri Well-Known Member

9. wallhanger1

wallhanger1 Well-Known Member

nice! god bless america!!

10. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

Give him another year, They are not good eating until they have the white cap.

11. 10pointman

10pointman Moderator Staff Member

Nice pics!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2