E collar review

Discussion in 'Reviews-Products/Gear/Guides/Outfitters' started by Yote Killer, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Yote Killer

Yote Killer Member<br>The Member Formerly Known as Passthrough

Well I need a mind break from actual work, and curdog wanted me to post a review on the E-collar I got for Christmas, so here it goes.

I don't know if this brand is popular among dog trainers or not, but I have found it to work great. Has 100 different shock levels, a vibrate only button and a 2 mile range.

When I first started working with my pup (around 3.5 months old) I could not get him to pay me any attention even with a mild shock and I didn't want to scare him too bad so I decided to wait a month. At 4 months old, I had him neutered. Oh man, what a difference that made. He came home a whole new dog, ready to listen and learn.

We have been working about two weeks now, about 30 minutes 3 or 4 times a week. He will sit, lay down, get in his kennel, and lay on his bed in the living room every time I ask. occasionally I vibrate the collar, but haven't had to shock him in a week.

The best part, and what I wanted him to learn the most, was that when I yell "here", he will stop whatever he is doing and run straight at me and lay at my feet every time.

I have always wanted a well trained dog and I think this Brittany will be the one. His obedience at under 5 months old is astounding to me.

Don't know how much was the collar and how much was the neutering, but either way I couldn't be happier.

This collar is super easy to use, very ergonomic, and holds a charge well. I'd recommend it to anyone looking at a new e collar.

[​IMG]

http://ecollar.com/e-collar/hunting...-vib-1-mile-upland-hunting-dog-ul-1200-detail

ArkGirl likes this.
  2. curdog1

curdog1 Well-Known Member

harrison
    Sounds like you got a smart dog YK