Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
I don't understand why some of these people take a public stand on some of these issues. They have nothing to gain.

I've also never understood why anyone would listen to an actor about an issue or political candidate. Their job is to distort reality and make a person believe something that is not true.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Ever heard the guy in public? Don’t let your kids or grandkids hear him. I am a sinner yes but this guy is uncalled for.

·
Registered
23,779 Posts
Every wonder why Fox thinks this is newsworthy?

Reactions: Remington

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Unfortunately, this is so common for the Hollywood crowd that the ones who stand out for me are the ones who have the nerve to come out for a Republican. This young actress, Samaire Armstrong, has publicly stated her support for Trump and you can tell she's done her homework (warning: a little language toward the end). Well worth the time to watch!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Another celeb who’s opinion matters very little. Who cares? It’s like advertising, just because he endorses it, doesn’t mean I’ll buy it. Many times it works the opposite way.

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
Another celeb who’s opinion matters very little. Who cares? It’s like advertising, just because he endorses it, doesn’t mean I’ll buy it. Many times it works the opposite way.
You are so right --my wife such a big fan Big fan of Rock ---said he is off her list.

·
Premium Member
12,406 Posts
What in the world are you referring to? I'm not defending his political views but unless I'm wrong, and I may be, Dwayne Johnson has been one of the really good guys in Hollywood. Never even heard a rumor about him.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I'll need to see some proof.
Ever heard the guy in public? Don’t let your kids or grandkids hear him. I am a sinner yes but this guy is uncalled for.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
What in the world are you referring to? I'm not defending his political views but unless I'm wrong, and I may be, Dwayne Johnson has been one of the really good guys in Hollywood. Never even heard a rumor about him.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I'll need to see some proof.
The last time I heard him on TV was with my wife. His comments and language were filthy——something I would not let my Grandson hear. It shocked us. Don’t have the time to dig it back up.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
It could be one of the side effects from having the Chinese flu...
Turns you into a Biden supporter..

·
Premium Member
12,406 Posts
I haven't seen that side of him. All I've seen is a pretty good game man whose done a lot of kid movies and events. Dude over to bass fish too.

I'll have to dig deeper.
The last time I heard him on TV was with my wife. His comments and language were filthy——something I would not let my Grandson hear. It shocked us. Don’t have the time to dig it back up.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts