Duh Duh Duh .. another one bites the dust..

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by CP, Jan 9, 2008.

1. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    "golden Handcuffs"

Word seems to be that those "handcuffs" got snapped back on someone...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

I think that what they meant to say was that they took off the furry handcuffs. :biggrin:

3. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

yep, i am hearing that john white is resigning.

4. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    Maybe...just maybe, the GOB Cancer on the hill will have another large chunk taken out....:wink:

WPS~~

5. Gooch

Gooch Well-Known Member

Will resign effective June 30th.

WPS!

6. Gooch

Gooch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    University of Arkansas chancellor to step down

White resignation effective June 30

By Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
    Originally published 09:47 a.m., January 9, 2008
    Updated 09:53 a.m., January 9, 2008
    FAYETTEVILLE — University of Arkansas Chancellor John A. White will retire effective June 30th, sources said Wednesday morning.
    University officials planned to issue a news release later this morning regarding White’s plans.
    White, 67, has been the chancellor of the Fayetteville campus since 1997.
    Read tomorrow's Arkansas Democrat-Gazette for full details.
    Thank you for coming to the Web site of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. We're working to keep you informed with the latest breaking news.

7. live2hunt

live2hunt Well-Known Member

Anybody know why?

8. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

He is of a respectable retirement age, you know.

Other than lying to the entire state of Arkansas and being a central part of our declining image, I can't see why he would quit. I think he's still embarrased about that whole Dana Altman press conference debacle, maybe he never got over that? :wink:

9. jerry dean

jerry dean Suspended Permanently

Because Jim Lindsay and D33RHAT3R had a meeting and decided it was time to finish cleaning house.

10. and ... another one's gone ..... and another one's gone , another one bites the dust.....

Let the house cleaning continue.....

The Associated Press is reporting that John A. White, chancellor of the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, was expected to announce Wednesday that he is stepping down from his position at the helm of state's flagship school.

http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2008/01/09/news/011008fzuawhite.txt

11. bayman1975

bayman1975 Select Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest W

He's a real personable guy to talk to. He was really nice to us when Arkansas was recruiting my daughter to play ball there. I'm sure he did the U of A some good.

12. F B

F B Administrator

Cabot
    Wonder if it had anything to do with handcuffs?

13. The way I got it , it was a combination of e-mail and golden handcuff problems, which led to a suggested stepdown.

14. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

15. What happened to my thread. It would seem my original post is not in the middle of the thread and replys are up above it.... thats unusual... Anyone got any ideas?

And the vinal is all put away...... it would seem it may be an ancient relec soon.

Wait, I see now..... someone had beat me to the punch, and they got combined.....

Sorry guys..... man, I thought I was quick on the draw today.... but I lose again...

16. fairweatherhunter

fairweatherhunter Well-Known Member