Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to my buddy this morning, he is hunting our place on the lower White River. He said he saw ALOT of ducks this morning flying west out of the bottoms. Probably headed to BM since the river is falling. Ya'll BM guys smack-em good this weekend!

· Registered
239 Posts
I've seen this before. The metro should be good the last week of season. Over the last 30 years you can guarantee if there's water I. The bottoms the metro won't kill anything worth talking about but once the water is gone they seem to always show up at the metro. Did the agfc ever shut the gates I've heard it getting hard to get around in upper around the red line.

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been hunting the lower White all my life. I know which direction the're flying when they leave and which direction the fly when they come back after BM freezes up. Whether they stop at BM this time, I don't know all I know is they were flying that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.