Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I definitely see a correlation without weather patterns being shifted. A lot of people have the idea that our winters are getting milder and our summers are getting hotter later, but I just see a timing that is off in the start of seasons. It seems like fall now begins in mid November and winter doesn't start until late January and runs until April which begins our spring in mid April which runs though early July and summer now runs from July through mid to late October.

I'm not sure about the tilting of the earth being the issue because the tilt is controlled by polarity because of the ions in the earths core being the primary source of the pull with regard to the sun, so I'm not sure on the idea of a surface anomaly causing this delay in tilt.

I'm more of a proponent of the thought that the earth has a natural progression of the seasons and we have a set calendar system that doesn't go by signs of the season. Our calendar is a set progression and the seasons just aren't matching up like they did when the calendar was developed. The earth is just doing its thing and so are we, but we aren't going by the seasons we are going by the calendar.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.