Arkansas Hunting banner
121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
regarding the original topic of this thread, the guys that camped out at DD for almost two weeks managed to slay two whole ducks on opening day.
Heard there was 90 people trying to hunt one hole on 17 - matter of time before someone gets shot - you boys can have it and those numbers aren’t an exaggeration

·
Registered
Elite V37, muzzy broadheads
5,447 Posts
i just saw a picture of 20-25 people who posted a log pic on dry ground and there was not a single greenhead in the bunch from what I could tell.

1st off I aint hunting with 20-25 people in one hole of timber
2nd off I aint fighting idiots and no water for trash ducks.

This younger generation may have the fire that we once had but sadly they will never see the days that we saw nor kill the ducks we killed. One bunch coming out of a slough in hurricane on saturday (as I was going in to deer hunt) said they had a great day. They had 3 mallards and 4 woodies. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
20,954 Posts
i just saw a picture of 20-25 people who posted a log pic on dry ground and there was not a single greenhead in the bunch from what I could tell.

1st off I aint hunting with 20-25 people in one hole of timber
2nd off I aint fighting idiots and no water for trash ducks.

This younger generation may have the fire that we once had but sadly they will never see the days that we saw nor kill the ducks we killed. One bunch coming out of a slough in hurricane on saturday (as I was going in to deer hunt) said they had a great day. They had 3 mallards and 4 woodies. :rolleyes:
I’m not one to want to hunt with large groups it just isn’t my thing, been there done that.

if you don’t hunt private ground or have access to it your in for a chit show on public.

121 - 140 of 161 Posts