Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting everbody know that the Duck Commander is coming to First Baptist Church in Russellville on August 29. There giving away a Super Black Eagle II and other prizes. Tickets are $10 and must be purchased in advance. You can call Jay at 479-970-5004 if your intersted.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I saw an ad in Walmart, sounds great if your duck crazy. I had a chance to hunt with him a few years ago but passed. Later some duck hunters said I was nuts because some guys would pay big bucks for the chance.:rolleyes: I talked to him at the outfitters where we stayed. Him and his family seem like good folks. I deer hunted with one of his boys on that trip instead of duck hunting. The boy could'nt understand my buddy and I passing on descent 8 point bucks. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yeah them boy's was taught to kill whatever came out for food. He was originally a commercial fisherman untill the duck commander thing took off. His son Willy has come out with a new deal called the buck commander it actually owned by Chipper Jones and another guy, but the duck commander staff is producing it.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Yea , them some real cool coon asses. I took some fish with me to the outfitters place and we had a fry. They called Flathead Catfish by different name , Oppalousa. Rough looking bunch of guys but good to talk to.:biggrin:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Tickets to this thing are going fast so call if you guys want to go. They are going to be limited due to seating. Should be pretty awesome! They will have a swap shop set up before hand selling hunting stuff. He is going to show some videos and other cool stuff. Everybody that loves duck hunting will enjoy this!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.