Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I met him a few years ago in Hot Springs. First thing he will do is preach a sermon. He will back up our sport by scripture.:thumb: Got him to sign one of my duck calls.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
What's the big deal? A friend of mine has a boat company that sponsors him. We went down to Texas to deliver a boat and passed on the chance to Duck hunt with him. We Deer hunted instead and his son went with us. Stayed and had our meals at the same outfitters place. They seem like cool **** arses.:thumb:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's the big deal? A friend of mine has a boat company that sponsors him. We went down to Texas to deliver a boat and passed on the chance to Duck hunt with him. We Deer hunted instead and his son went with us. Stayed and had our meals at the same outfitters place. They seem like cool **** arses.:thumb:

whats the big deal? This is the god of duck hunting...to me atleast. and when you are obsessed with duck hunting as much as i am...you would be wanting to see meet guy, next to duck hunting.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does anyone know where at in greenwood
at the greenwood highschool student union...never been in there but i hear its nice. there is supposed to be A LOT of people there so get there early.:thumb: oh and tickets had to be purchased in advance.

·
Premium Member
17,142 Posts
I like the benelli comercial.He said they use 'em to swatt snakes and for boat paddles, Oh and shooting ducks too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts