Duck Commander

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by duckman1, Jan 1, 2008.

1. duckman1

duckman1 Well-Known Member

He will be in Greenwood on february 23rd...who is going? I am!

2. ARGROUNDSWATTER

ARGROUNDSWATTER Well-Known Member

I met him a few years ago in Hot Springs. First thing he will do is preach a sermon. He will back up our sport by scripture.:thumb: Got him to sign one of my duck calls.

3. Razoo97

Razoo97 Well-Known Member

What's going on in Greenwood? I would like to meet the legend.:thumb:

4. blake_mhoona

blake_mhoona Well-Known Member

does anyone know where at in greenwood

5. quacksmacker

quacksmacker Well-Known Member

check the official duck commander homepage at:

www.duckcommander.com

his schedule is on the front page.:biggrin:

6. fish

fish Well-Known Member

What's the big deal? A friend of mine has a boat company that sponsors him. We went down to Texas to deliver a boat and passed on the chance to Duck hunt with him. We Deer hunted instead and his son went with us. Stayed and had our meals at the same outfitters place. They seem like cool coon arses.:thumb:

7. duckman1

whats the big deal? This is the god of duck hunting...to me atleast. and when you are obsessed with duck hunting as much as i am...you would be wanting to see meet guy, next to duck hunting.

8. duckman1

at the greenwood highschool student union...never been in there but i hear its nice. there is supposed to be A LOT of people there so get there early.:thumb: oh and tickets had to be purchased in advance.

9. 10pointman

10pointman Waterfowl forum Sheriff<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Co Staff Member

I like the benelli comercial.He said they use 'em to swatt snakes and for boat paddles, Oh and shooting ducks too.

10. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

I met him when he came to our church a few years ago. He's a cool guy and pretty interesting to talk to. Gives a greats sermon too.