Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I know of a handful, but most are going to be awfully hard when it comes to getting a membership. For instance, my uncle used to have a one-fourth membership of one club. That translated into me being able to go because of the family connection. That membership sold and so went my hunting. You can check with the folks at the Stuttgart Chamber of Commerce Web site, but most of these places are sewn up in private ground and have little turnover. Your best bet might be checking the phone book for the names Bryant or Brown in the Humnoke area. Both families have big farms and lease some of their ground. Sorry to bring bad tidings, but good luck in your search!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I used to lease some fields just north of Humnoke from a guy named Sunny Hovis. He lives in England and not sure how to get in touch with him. The fields were at the NW corner of hwy 232 & 13. Might try the phonebook for him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.