Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else seen a drone while hunting public woods this year? Heard, then saw one fly over this morning. Can't help but think it's game and fish.

·
Registered
31,144 Posts
Next big thing for the young hunters. Who can buy the most drones and attached wings to it. Fly them around until you get a tornado going then land them in the hole. Better than a spinning wing decoy could ever be!!!!!
I would imagine that would get treated about the same as the guys herding geese with an RC airplane. That didn't turn out too well for them I don't think. Hawk I agree, you'd almost think it'd have to be G&F

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Next big thing for the young hunters. Who can buy the most drones and attached wings to it. Fly them around until you get a tornado going then land them in the hole. Better than a spinning wing decoy could ever be!!!!!
Until your hillbilly cousin confuses it for a duck and shoots down your 1200 dollar decoy.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Scouting for ducks
^^^^^ This

Know a guy who scouts his 1k acre farm from the porch of the club house this way. One he has has a 2.2 mile range, live feed to iPad, and files itself directly to pins dropped on a Satellite map then flies itself back to club house and lands exactly from where it took off. If I had an extra 2k laying around I'd have one to play with myself.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dude all these fools care about nowadays is a sweet Instagram pic. So what if the group kills 50 mallards or something 5. As long as their girlfriend "likes" their pic they don't care they'll fly daddy's go pro drone they got for Xmas and take pics. Who cares about ducks anymore, let's just kill a few and take some pics and filter em out so our 16 year old girlfriends like the pic.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.