Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To wipe out the snow goose population. Jasonfrog invited me and some buddies down to do some sneaking. We found a farmer that simply told us to kill me all. Had a couple good sneaks and few not so good but had a blast anyway. 2 of my buddies had never been around snows and are now totally hooked. Thats me on the right. 32 in all.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add, it has been prolly 15 years since I snuck geese. I am now 40 and it is A LOT harder to keep up with these youngsters. We prolly walked 5 miles all together and I am wiped out today.

·
Super Moderator
13,149 Posts
I'm hoping this cold weather pushes some back down here. Got a hunt planned for Tuesday. Gonna be cold! Last cold hunt we had to chop the ground with an axe to put the decoy stakes in.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We saw a few spreads of decoys around Saturday. It's been a real long time since I've done that. Wish I could make at least one more trip this year. Prolly wont happen tho. Hope y'all wear me out, FC.

·
Registered
76 Posts
We had a blast!! I hope this cold pushes some birds back down as we'll. I know I am ready to go again. Flippinhntr you just hit me up when u fig a day and I will do my best to be free so we can go again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts