Doe down

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by fredc, Dec 19, 2010.

1. I went out to Morrow to my lease this morning to try my luck at a doe. All I have left is doe tags. About 8:00 4 came in about 75 yards. I was in a little red oak that was swaying in the wind. One of the does stopped in a small opening and I leaned against the tree and took a good bead and just when I pulled the trigger, the dang wind gusted and I clean missed. Of course my possibles was in the bottom of my back pack so it seemed like it took 5 minutes to load. When I was done, I looked up and they was coming back. This time I drilled the biggest ole doe. Good hunt, just windy this morning.

2. Ozark hunter

Ozark hunter Well-Known Member

good job man! wish i could kill an old doe this weekend, bucks only in zone 3:down:

3. Mark Grady

Mark Grady Well-Known Member

Go to the AG&F website. They changed the rules again. You are alluwed one doe:up:

4. Mark Grady

Good job congrats

5. Ozark hunter

Ozark hunter Well-Known Member

couldn't find any changes...

Zones: 2; 3; 6; 6A; 7; 8; 8A; 10; 11
    Opens: 10/16/2010
    Ends: 10/24/2010
    Shooting Hours: 30 Minutes Before Sunrise Until 30 Minutes After Sunset
    Limits: Seasonal statewide bag limit is five deer, no more than two legal bucks.
    Zone limit: Three deer, no more than two legal bucks. No more than two legal bucks and one doe may be taken during muzzleloader and modern gun seasons combined. (Does may be taken with muzzleloaders Oct. 16-20 only). No dogs.

Zones: 2; 3; 6; 6A; 7; 8; 8A; 10; 11
    Opens: 12/18/2010
    Ends: 12/20/2010
    Shooting Hours: 30 Minutes Before Sunrise Until 30 Minutes After Sunset
    Limits: Limit of three deer, no more than two legal bucks. No more than two legal bucks and one doe may be taken during muzzleloader and modern gun seasons combined. (Does may be taken with muzzleloader in this zone Oct. 16-20 only). No dogs.

6. Mark Grady

My bad I was wrong no does , that was for the oct hunt.:smack:

7. Mark Grady

Thank you sir :thumb:

8. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

lets see some pics of that slick head. Im about to do some slick head hunting and want to get pumped up.:thumb: