Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member<br>2009 Predator Contest Winner
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting for a buddy. If you have any questions about the vehicle, please call the number listed.

Truck was purchased new in 2002. It has a clean service record and is in good condition. The truck has new brakes and fresh rubber on it. It has a 4.7L V8 with automatic transmission. The truck also has power windows, power door locks, tilt, cruise, cold a/c, am/fm cass with cd player, tinted windows, bug shield, bed liner, power mirrors, and keyless entry. The mileage is 76,500 at the time of the listing. The price is $9,250 firm and I would strongly consider trading for a Jeep Wrangler of similar year model, mileage, and condition. Please phone me with any questions at 870-897-9502.

·
Registered
90 Posts
There are five and six passenger options for this truck, Which version is this? In other words, Does this truck have the middle arm rest that lifts up for and extra seat or is there a console? I am looking for the 6 passanger version, because my daughters are just learning to drive and I want to be able to sit next to them and have the option to control the vehicle... atleast for the first couple of years. Thanks

·
Member<br>2009 Predator Contest Winner
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure Axeman,
I have posted for a friend of mine, but I am sure he would welcome a call if you are interested. He is in the used Jeep market, and wants to sell it.
His name is Chris

870-897-9502.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.