do NOT buy your kids a furby!!!!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by dwight, Dec 1, 2012.

1. dwight

dwight Well-Known Member

My girlfriend wanted a furby for Christmas she said she had 1 as a kid and that's what she wants. So it came in the mail today so I decide to play with it and my lord the dang thing never shut up then whent into a small siezure its led eyes turned into fire then a cow and screamed me chaaaaaaange! Then it was pissy and still wouldn't shut up. So unless your into getting annoyed constantly and have great self control to keep you from throwing it out the window do not buy this

2. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member Sponsor

Ohhhhhhh...... The furby did all that. I thought you were talking about your girlfriend.

3. 1cam

1cam Well-Known Member

Don't get married!!

4. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Well-Known Member

Lmao that's too funny.

5. AR Thumper

AR Thumper Well-Known Member

Camden
    OH! I hate them things! I will tell you why....Once apon a time not too long ago I guess Because I had a cell phone, I was on the way to my deer stand when my wife called me & said she thought there was an electrical short in the wall of our bedroom. She swore the could hear it in the wall and begged me to come home ASAP I dropped my 2 riders off close to their stands on the highway & I Kicked the old 4X4 in the butt & set sail to the house! It was a beautiful frosty morning first week of gun season,you know one of them days there is a big ruttin' buck behind every tree! It took all of 10 minuites to get home & when I bounced out of the truck my wife met me at the back door. She was appoligising to beat the band,cause she knew she just ruined my day! She went on to explain she found what the racket was....A furby in the kids room on the other side of the wall! I was so mad! Did you know furby can fly? That one did! I just wish I had shot it!:mad:

6. Big E

Big E Well-Known Member

bahahahaha!!!!!!

7. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

That Furby would've died a slow, painful death.

8. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

I would have just took the batteries out.

9. dwight

dwight Well-Known Member

that's the beauty of this evil little toy! When you put batteries in it it squirms so much you cant get them out

10. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

You ever seen that movie Child's Play? :fit:

11. AR Thumper

Camden
    Far as I know he did,Last i seen of him he was sailing over my back yard fence into the woods!:biggrin:Where is my skeet gun when I needed it!:head:

12. mikebri

mikebri Well-Known Member

13. sricen

sricen Super Member<br>2014-15 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

Too late, my wife has bought 2 of them.

14. AR Thumper

Camden
    Choot em" !!!:rip:Do it NOW!