Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Moderator/smokepole pimp
11,480 Posts
Seems like his fame sorta started with a bar fight (and a nearly severed toe). Sorta ironic that his AR career ends with another similar bru-ha ha in the same general area. What the heck's he doing out that late on a weeknight, anyway?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
He's heading down the same road that a lot of Nutt's " boys " have found themselves traveling.

U of A has = Thug central. I kinda hoped DMac was better than this.:hopeless:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anyone else notice how much of a hot-head he seems to be on the field? Everytime he's tackled (especiallly early in the game) he comes up and gets in someone's face talking smack - for no reason. I can totally see him+bars+alcohol=trouble.

·
Moderator/smokepole pimp
11,480 Posts
The second article puts things in a better light, but these situtions CAN be avoided if you don't go to bars in the River Market district in the wee hours. How many of us were guilty of the same lack of judgement when we were his age? Momma, straighten him out! :biggrin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hope he straightens his act up. There are a lot of young Arkansas athletes that look up to him. I thought he had more character than that.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
what's that they say about nothing good ever happens after midnight?

i wonder if that bouncer is the same brant hankins from star city? anyone know him?

·
Moderator/smokepole pimp
11,480 Posts
Just wait, he will get some money in his pocket in a few months and become a real thug!
Oh, I hope not, but looky what done happened to Michael Vick...:eek:

There are a lot of kids in the state that look up to him, I hope he doesn't start letting them down.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts