DMAC's bar fight

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by Gooch, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Gooch

Gooch Well-Known Member

I know what this young man's problem is, but can it be fixed???

2. jerry dean

jerry dean Suspended Permanently

I'm pretty sure it's perminant. Micheal Jackson tried, but it just won't come off.

3. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

Seems like his fame sorta started with a bar fight (and a nearly severed toe). Sorta ironic that his AR career ends with another similar bru-ha ha in the same general area. What the heck's he doing out that late on a weeknight, anyway?

4. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

That's just wrong!! (but funny!) :smack:

5. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

i am wondering if he is not costing himself a lot of money.

6. He's heading down the same road that a lot of Nutt's " boys " have found themselves traveling.

U of A has = Thug central. I kinda hoped DMac was better than this.:hopeless:

7. jerry dean

And true. Just ask Pac-Man Jones, Micheal Vick, Ricky Williams, Ron Artest, Kobe Bryant, Roy Williams, Tank Johnson, Leon Lett, everybody on the Cincinnati Bengals....more than you can list....:smack:

8. jerry dean

Once a Hood Rat, always a Hood Rat. You can take the rat out of the hood, but he's still a rat.

9. beltcutter

beltcutter Well-Known Member

You can take that to the bank. It goes in the scouting report.

10. JJB

JJB Well-Known Member

AR
    Anyone else notice how much of a hot-head he seems to be on the field? Everytime he's tackled (especiallly early in the game) he comes up and gets in someone's face talking smack - for no reason. I can totally see him+bars+alcohol=trouble.

11. bhays

bhays Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O

12. flintknapper

The second article puts things in a better light, but these situtions CAN be avoided if you don't go to bars in the River Market district in the wee hours. How many of us were guilty of the same lack of judgement when we were his age? Momma, straighten him out! :biggrin:

13. 300MAG

300MAG Active Member

Hope he straightens his act up. There are a lot of young Arkansas athletes that look up to him. I thought he had more character than that.

14. hawgpharm

hawgpharm Well-Known Member

what's that they say about nothing good ever happens after midnight?

i wonder if that bouncer is the same brant hankins from star city? anyone know him?

15. ad870

ad870 Well-Known Member

Jerry Dean wins the Racist of the Day award.

16. sleepyluke

sleepyluke Well-Known Member

Just wait, he will get some money in his pocket in a few months and become a real thug!

17. flintknapper

Oh, I hope not, but looky what done happened to Michael Vick...:eek:

There are a lot of kids in the state that look up to him, I hope he doesn't start letting them down.

18. hogfan x

hogfan x Well-Known Member

Yep.....that young man can lose millions quick. I hope this is overblown, but there seems to be a pattern here.

19. odocoi

odocoi Well-Known Member

Hope we don't have any black guys who visit the forum. No need to be a racist.