Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product

This call is the one I posted about in another Dixie Mallard thread. The whole story how I came about it is posted there but the short story is I found it in a parking lot at Bayou Meto many years ago. Mr. Majors started putting the paper labels on them in 1954. Prior to that, 1948 - 1953, they were all branded "DIXIE".

Attachments

· Registered
2,033 Posts
View attachment 20034

This call is the one I posted about in another Dixie Mallard thread. The whole story how I came about it is posted there but the short story is I found it in a parking lot at Bayou Meto many years ago. Mr. Majors started putting the paper labels on them in 1954. Prior to that, 1948 - 1953, they were all branded "DIXIE".
I had just about given up on someone finding my call that I lost. LOL. I'm sure there is some history to it. Not long after Chick died, I went to his house and his wife(who used to teach calling lessons), still had some calls for sale. I tried several and she matched me with the best one in the lot. Priceless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.