Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Doc I dont know where exactly you are going but give me some idea and I bet I can get you there!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be coming down I30 from Conway to where ever the range is for Hot Spring County Bowhunters shoot.. Thanks Bubba!

hd

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Doc Hopefully someone from here will know where this is happening I have a range by my house but I dont think it is the one that will host the shoot- come on Garland county folks help a member out! Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'll be there Saturday. The way I go is I exit at Malvern and head back into town and take hwy 67 towards Arkadelphia. It's a pretty good stretch. After you cross the Ouachita river bridge you will come into a very small town about the time your leaving town there is a road called midway(there will be a sign for the shoot). Take a right there and the range is ~2 miles down that road with parking on the right in a pasture. You'll see lots of vehicles. You walk back across the paved road onto an old road about 100 yds and there will be the range.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i take I30 to friendship cross over the interstate come to the t take a left then follow it till you see the big arrow then turn left again. The range is on the left parking in the pasture on the right.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Thanks Simple! Is that small town Donaldson?

Can you not exit I 30 at Social Hill or Friendship?

hd
That small town is *Friendship on HWY 67...Donaldson is on HWY222...if you are on 67 going south towards Arkadelphia[from Malvern], you will go past Donaldson(222)..then cross the Ouachita River....a few more miles you'll be in Friendship. *Friendship can in fact be accessed from I-30:wink: *

·
Super Moderator
9,435 Posts
Hope you can see this. It's a map to right where you need to go. The blue circle is the parking area.

There will be a sign (a big PVC arrow) right where you turn at the junction of County Road 15 and HWY 67. Hard to miss. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Arkarcher that will do nicely!:thumb: Hope to see you there. I'll be the ugly one with the chrome Bowtech Commander.

hd

1 - 15 of 15 Posts