Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hunting/fishing buddy just called me and told me he won the Dinty Moore Hunt of a Lifetime with Michael Waddell. Michael Waddell called him this evening and informed him that he was the winner. They're sending him a packet in the mail with 7 different hunts to choose from. And the best part is that he gets to bring a friend, so I get to go too. How cool is that? I'm excited to say the least. Just wanted to share my good fortune with you guys.

·
Suspended Indefinitely
2,957 Posts
My hunting/fishing buddy just called me and told me he won the Dinty Moore Hunt of a Lifetime with Michael Waddell. Michael Waddell called him this evening and informed him that he was the winner. They're sending him a packet in the mail with 7 different hunts to choose from. And the best part is that he gets to bring a friend, so I get to go too. How cool is that? I'm excited to say the least. Just wanted to share my good fortune with you guys.
sounds great. what are the 7 choices?

·
Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know for sure about being on TV, I would assume it will be.

Dont know what the 7 choices of hunts are either. They said they'd send him all the paperwork to choose from and fill out and we have to sign release waivers saying if we get hurt we wont sue them and kinds of stuff. We'll know more when he gets the info in the mail.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Just remeber us while you are in the big time.:thumb:

·
Registered
984 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS, BET I KNOW WHAT KIND OF CANNED BEEF STEW YOULL BE EATING FROM NOW ON:clap:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.