Dicks Sporting Goods

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by jpowell2101, Dec 19, 2012.

1. jpowell2101

jpowell2101 Well-Known Member

Dicks Sporting Goods has stopped sale of AR rifles in their stores. They also told me they could not order a Mossberg 590A1. They have removed specialty shotguns and AR rifles off of their website also.

2. Hobbshunter

Hobbshunter Well-Known Member

NWA
    They seem to be the only pansies to totally drop out of the AR business. Wal-Mart pulled an ad off of their website for one, but they'll continue to sell. They like to make money, there's gonna be a lot of it to be made in the coming months.
    A friend of mine went to Cabelas at lunch today, and he said they were absolutely wiped out, and they didnt know anything about when they'd be able to get back in stock.
    Craziness!

3. Murphy83

Murphy83 Well-Known Member

From what I hear Academy pulled all the AR's off their shelves as well. A buddy of mine was in Fort Thompsons yesterday in North Little Rock and he said it was packed with people trying buy AR's. I never got into the "black rifle" scene, so buy away.

4. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It is a sellers market for sure! I have to agree with you Murphy83, I am just not into the 'black rifles'. They are above my pay grade.
    I will support someone's constitutional right to have one though..........unlike Dicks Sporting Goods.

5. Ktalbertfirefighter

Ktalbertfirefighter Well-Known Member

X2 ive never had a need for one but if you like them its your RIGHT to own and I will support that all day long!!!