Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the story of one Lucas Turner or "luke:thumb: " as most of you know him...

well, i sold my furs last weekend. a whooping 70$, 5$ average on my coons...better than i expected though....

now i am waiting for the gun show at little rock. i have to bulk up on ammo and mags for my mini-Dragunov (Romanian AKM or WASR-10).

·
Banned
6,919 Posts
Glad to hear someone is still sellin' hides!
If I weren't so lazy, I would start trappin' again.
But I are lazy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad to hear someone is still sellin' hides!
If I weren't so lazy, I would start trappin' again.
But I are lazy.:rolleyes:
there is a guy at beebe that is giving a good (well, fair anyway) price for fur. he gave me a 5$ average straight across. i had some that was good and i had some that was going to be more leather than fur...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i don't know just yet, but i think i may have lost ground on the big ACT test....i was lookin for a 27+ (made a 24 in 10th grade), but i'm thinkin that i may have lost a little since then......hopefully not......I will worry now, but if it comes back with a 30 on it, i will post pics of the score on here:woohoo:.

no, i'll do one better than that!!! if i score a 30+ i will spray paint it on the side of the Dodge and post pics of that!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
i don't know just yet, but i think i may have lost ground on the big ACT test....i was lookin for a 27+ (made a 24 in 10th grade), but i'm thinkin that i may have lost a little since then......hopefully not......I will worry now, but if it comes back with a 30 on it, i will post pics of the score on here:woohoo:.

no, i'll do one better than that!!! if i score a 30+ i will spray paint it on the side of the Dodge and post pics of that!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:
:hopeless:
Don't think you made a 30 dont' think I made a 20 :biggrin:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was shown off my 16 gauge and dads goose gun. i bought the 16 and my mosin nagant m38 at the gun show at little rock sunday....

1 - 20 of 206 Posts