Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how good Appalachian State is but I like the results of the first series. I know it is way to early to tell but it looks like we can swing the bat better this year. Good way to start the year! Go Hogs!!

·
Super Moderator
7,070 Posts
I listened to a couple of the games this weekend. Nice weather for Feb. You are right way to early to know much, but a sweep is a good start.

·
Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>Trail Cameras<br>'07
7,501 Posts
Spoons bomb landed about 20' from me, and in was in a dead stiff 20 mph or better crosswind. Heard the new guy changed alot of stances and swings right off the bat (no pun intended).

·
Registered
21,924 Posts
a top rated baseball team every year - I know football and basketball take the headlines but Arkansas is very good in baseball year in and year out

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Pitching is always going to be good bc that is what Van Horn recruits the best, but if this new hitting coach can light a fire this team has a chance to be special. That has always seemed to be the piece we were missing from bringing it all home. Hope its this year and WPS!

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
6,928 Posts
I don't understand the low predictions this year, I thought I saw 5th in the west or maybe it was overall

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Van Horn puts a top 20-10 program on the field every year. I wouldn't expect any less. He's the best coach we have on the hill and the most under appreciated.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I don't understand the low predictions this year, I thought I saw 5th in the west or maybe it was overall
It was 5th in the west. We lost the entire weekend rotation from last year. The staff is talented, but very young. 3rd in the west would be a good year, Ms St and LSU are both loaded this year

·
Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
6,928 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize we lost that much. I don't study stats, I'm just a hog fan. Heck if they televised choir, tennis, and spelling bees I'd prolly watch!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts