Dfb

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by mikejones_518, Jan 1, 2011.

1. mikejones_518

mikejones_518 Well-Known Member

I just ordered my DFB today, any idea on how long it takes to get them? I've always blown RNT and Zink, never owned a cutdown so I'm ready to try this bad boy out. :thumb:

2. Black OpsThe legend

Black OpsThe legend Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>www.blackopsduckcalls.c

You should have it within 2 weeks at the longest, if not sooner!!! We are getting the last of the pre-holidays orders out this week, and then the newer orders will go out fairly quick!!!:up:

Thanks for the order, Happy new Year!!!!

3. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    It sure is better to be backed up on orders rather than sitting around waiting for the next one to come in!! Sounds like you are doing a great business. My son is big into duck hunting, gonna have to get with you on something for him. :thumb:

4. Black OpsThe legend

:up: :up: :up:

5. mikejones_518

mikejones_518 Well-Known Member

Alright, thanks Black Ops, is there anything I need to change up? I've never blown that style of call, thanks for any help.

6. Black OpsThe legend

Check the website and watch the videos, and search on this site and you'll find many past threads about it along with some current ones, but yes you'll have to change up a few things, mainly the presentation of the air. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.:up:

Mike

7. xdamagexx

xdamagexx Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner

ahhh. shoulda asked this question too. ordered on the 28th.. guess i shouldn't be watching the mail box so closely.. hopefully i gets her so i can try it out this year on a couple hunts. Can't wait for it! guess i gots time to order a hat and get it added to be shipped with it?

8. Smack

Smack Well-Known Member

got mine in and love it. :up: legand: how fast can i get reeds and corks once ordered:head:

9. Nat42

Nat42 Well-Known Member

I found that a eraser works great as a cork. I got my DFB in about 8 days and I did a little minor sanding and I've been killing ducks from Bayou Meto to Mid Louisiana. It's a great product!!!!:up:

10. slug slinger

slug slinger Super Member<br>2015-16 Deer Hunting Contest Winne

I ordered mine on Dec. 13th. Still haven't gotten it yet. Im hoping that it will be part of this last pre-holliday order shipment coming out next week!:clap:

11. Black OpsThe legend

It is, they'll all (pre-Christmas) go out this week, and the others shortly after!!!

12. xdamagexx

i got my question answered. haven't even touched a BlackOps call yet and i can already say their customer service is Outstanding! Thanx Mike. GL with ur DFB everyone! im sure ill be killn with one soon!

13. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

you gotta watch that legend, he will fool around and take care of his customers. happened to me a couple times

14. xdamagexx

if i only knew of someone to make my new call a snazzy new laynard. id be set! hmmm
    :fit: :salute: :highfive:

15. alphamax32

alphamax32 Well-Known Member

There may be a guy on here named chris that may can hook you up..... He made me a few and they are kickazz!great guy and awesome product!

16. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

the USPS currently has your tote in it's care. should be there next 2 days. now as for a lanyard just say the word.

17. xdamagexx

got it in. woot. it sounds great. gonna take some practice to get it down. but i really dont think its that much harder. from my own ears i figure i can get ducks attention with it on the next hunt. im an official DFB blower. :up::clap::thumb:

18. Black OpsThe legend

Glad you like the call :up:, guess the rest of your products made it okay too? Got a hold of me just in time!!! :fit:

19. slug slinger

slug slinger Super Member<br>2015-16 Deer Hunting Contest Winne

Got mine in the mail today also. Love the way it sounds. Been blowing it for the last 20 min. WOW, had to take a break from it, I almost blacked out from lack of air! It is definately going to take some getting used. I am good for about the first couple of min, then my lips start to get tired and I run out of air. Once I build up some air endurance I'll be rocking and rolling! Thanks, Chad Carlton

20. Black OpsThe legend

:fit: :fit: glad you like it!!!:up: