Definition of Oosers

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by buck720, Oct 9, 2017.

1. silentassassin

silentassassin Well-Known Member

But do you have a selfie of it with limitz?

JHS76 and Ange like this.
  2. SUPERMAG

SUPERMAG Well-Known Member

Are the boards in yet?

shifty and Ange like this.

3. Whistling wings

Whistling wings Well-Known Member

Buckhunter don't worry so much about what people think of ya.I wear camo year round.People don't like it don't look for all I care.I can see your point on the blood though.

4. Whistling wings

Boards will be in 3 days before season going to need some timely rainfall.

Ange likes this.
  5. QuailRidge

QuailRidge Well-Known Member

If you don't go to the store with blood on your shirt how are folks going to know you were successful? Next thing you'll want us to cover up the dead deer in the back of the truck and wash the blood off the tailgate. I don't have the facebooks. The Walmart parking lot is the only way I can let everybody know how good I am at hunting.

JHS76, Ange, N8HARNER and 1 other person like this.
  6. Whistling wings

If they find out your successful they may follow you to the honey hole.

Ange likes this.
  7. QuailRidge

QuailRidge Well-Known Member

Crap. Never thought of that. I'm going to start changing into my church clothes in the woods to throw them off the trail.

Ange and JohnnieWalker like this.
  8. Whistling wings

I always say I went somewhere other than where I went or I didn't kill nothing.What they don't know won't hurt.

9. mk1848

mk1848 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Some people say that wearing your waders in a place is disrespectful and leaves a muddy mess. If those places want my business, they can clean up my mess. My money is valuable to sustaining their way of life. I like to keep it all on all day so people will know for sure I'm a duck hunter.

orangefeetdown and Ange like this.
  10. mk1848

I wish Orvis had a better "big and tall" selection. What good is fly fishing if you can't wear the clothes?

orangefeetdown and Ange like this.
  11. Whistling wings

I don't want to walk anymore in my waders than I have to.That's always the last thing on and the first thing off. I keep a pair of leather boots with me.

12. mk1848

You must not be a very serious duck hunter.

13. Ange

Ange Well-Known Member

Leather boots are still in style for manly footwear. Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen.

Kodiac likes this.
  14. Whistling wings

On the contrary I'm about as serious as you get.I've got birds on the brain 24/7 year round.I just don't believe in doing extra work if it's not needed.Why wear yourself out dragging around in bulky heavy waders when you can put them on when you get out of the truck.I have been guilty of putting them on early though when I knew I was going to have to race to the hole.

15. Whistling wings

Ange leather work boots is all I wear weather there in style or not.Don't care much for fashion.

N8HARNER likes this.
  16. N8HARNER

N8HARNER Well-Known Member

I think I could like this guy even if he is a duck hunter. Most the guys on here are the same as you. They are being sarcastic. To many, duck hunting has become how good you look doing it instead of family, friends, and Gods creation. JMHO and why I don't duck hunt much.

mk1848 likes this.
  17. Whistling wings

You are correct duck hunting is a lot different today from when I started.It's all about looking good and bragging on Facebook.Kinda sad actually

18. JHS76

JHS76 Well-Known Member

Marion
    Lol, naw. 40 miles is about my max. I almost worked a crick in my neck from constantly checking the rear view mirror. Wore my son out with nudging him with my elbow to look back to check the boat each time he doozed off. This was on flat mostly straight delta roads.

I couldn't imagine driving from SC across the bumpy curvy roads over the Smokey Mountains like that.

19. JHS76

JHS76 Well-Known Member

Marion
    The blood is usually on my waders. It usually washes off. I take my waders off pretty quick when getting back to the truck.

If I'm hungry, I'm not taking spare cloths to change into to grab a bite.

20. Whistling wings

I don't take spare clothes either and I'm usually soaked from the waist down due to leaky waders.Everbody in the store probably thinks I pissed myself lol o well

JHS76 likes this.