Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Nice and glad it is you. I feel if the Man above wanted a tatoo on me I would have been born with it. Have enough scares as it is.:thumb:
Guess I might should have researched this before I make my statement about it. But here goes anyways......I don't know where in the Bible it is stated ...but somewhere it says....It was written upon his right thigh King Of Kings.....so that means Jesus had a tatoo. But I'm with ya on having one for myself...oh my what if you got tired of it ?? :eek: In the year 2020 there will lots of grandmas with tatoos.....to each his own, I don't have a problem with them. They are just not for me.
By the way, nice tatoo, it turned out good !!

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
Guess I might should have researched this before I make my statement about it. But here goes anyways......I don't know where in the Bible it is stated ...but somewhere it says....It was written upon his right thigh King Of Kings.....so that means Jesus had a tatoo. But I'm with ya on having one for myself...oh my what if you got tired of it ?? :eek: In the year 2020 there will lots of grandmas with tatoos.....to each his own, I don't have a problem with them. They are just not for me.
By the way, nice tatoo, it turned out good !!
If my post seemed like a cutdown to 10point then I give my apoligy it was no way intended to be that way. I am glad for him just not my cup of tea.:thumb:

·
Registered
972 Posts
If my post seemed like a cutdown to 10point then I give my apoligy it was no way intended to be that way. I am glad for him just not my cup of tea.:thumb:

It is an awesome tat......but I don't tolerate pain very well...and that pain would intensify when I saw the price tag....but IF I ever did get brave enough for one.......it would be a pair of lips on my backside.....you get the picture......every one could just kiss............... :biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
Nice Tat:up::up: I've got one.. a small Reddy Kilowatt on my upper left arm.....with Reddy Bill 1924-2001 around it...in Honor of my Dad!!!!

Am considering another, something to comemorate my military service...nothing fancy..just another small one!!!!

·
Registered
9,620 Posts
It is an awesome tat......but I don't tolerate pain very well...and that pain would intensify when I saw the price tag....but IF I ever did get brave enough for one.......it would be a pair of lips on my backside.....you get the picture......every one could just kiss............... :biggrin::biggrin:
Afriend of mines daughter talked her into one a few years ago...........she wanted one just like GM is talking about, but the guy at the tat shop didn't have a pattern..........so she put on some lipstick, kissed a napkin.........and now it's on her butt!!!!!!!:smack:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
didn't the man above create the man who invented tattoos? Maybe that was his way of saying it was alright!:eek:
Not trying to start anything, everyone has their own convictions, but this is what the Creator says in Leviticus chapter 19 verse 28.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

·
Premium Member
18,385 Posts
Not trying to start anything, everyone has their own convictions, but this is what the Creator says in Leviticus chapter 19 verse 28.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.
As a pastor I really don't like offering up verses like that as proof against tats.
It is a very weak argument at best unless you also choose to obey the rest of the OT Law. Christ brought grace and we no longer live under that law. Not everything in the law was made permissible, but we no longer are bound to follow it as they were then.

And now back to your regularly scheduled post....:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.