Deer movement???

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by jwalls, Dec 17, 2010.

1. jwalls

jwalls Member

wynne
    Im having problems seeing deer where I hunt. There area alot of rubs in the area. Very few trail cam pics. Even got corn out, still nothing. Any suggestions????:confused:

2. I'm having the same problem. When you figure something out please let me know. I had a buddy tell me to try peanut butter. Honestly it seems to be working. The movement threw that area has went up. I am not sure if it was just that they were moving back in or what. But the peanut butter is a definet hit.

3. DeLancey

DeLancey Well-Known Member

strange things this year for sure all around. I am not seeing deer any where I go :head: Welcome to the site:clap:

4. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

Move to where the deer are!!! They are hideing from y'all !! Or stay on stand longer they may be comeing out later or earlier in the afternoon look at the fellow arhunting.net hunter game cam pics the date and time is on the pic I've noticed a lot ar late mornin and early afternoon !! Peanut butter does get their attention too !!!!

5. jwalls

jwalls Member

wynne
    well the trail cams hunt all day!! still not seeing them. now if I was a coon hunter I would be set, but Im not. I love to bow hunt but im getting to where I dnt want to waste my time going. I just going now for the peace of mind.........