Deer likes........

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by woodsnwater, Dec 26, 2010.

1. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

Deer like Vanillaroma car freshener smell. I set out bran with little results. I bought vanilla scented car freshener and they came in. I got 74 pics. 4 does in 1 and 3 different bucks ( 2- spikes and a 6 point ). Of coarse a few coons. I love my camera...:thumb:
    Here is the 6 point ( notice air freshener on stick on pics ):
    [​IMG]

2. woodsnwater

Here's 2 of the does:
    [​IMG]

3. woodsnwater

Coons cracked me up:
    [​IMG]

4. 16section mafia

16section mafia Well-Known Member

those are good pics.....funny,I cant figure out how to post pics on here,course im dumber than everyone when it comes to the computer thing....:head:

5. woodsnwater

I got a photobucket account ( it's free ).. I slide SD card in lab top and save to computer. Then go to Photobucket select download pics. It goes right to photobucket and then onto here. Of coarse you have to copy and paste.

6. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Never thought of that now going have to try it. Good pics.

7. woodsnwater

I have fixed me some vanilla and water. I am gonna try it too. Heck, what can it hurt? Haven't done anything anyway. I am desperate right now.

8. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Well heck far let us know how it goes just told my wife to buy me some those car scents

9. woodsnwater

I just read this... Take a rag place in a zip lock bag, then pour a bottle of Anise Oil in there along with a few drops of pure vanilla extract. Push all the air out and let it set for a few days. Can be used as a drag rag and place it on a low hanging limb. Also, can be used to wipe on equipment. I got this off E-How...:idea:

10. looks like the coons like the way it taste as well. Heck, it looks like it works. I think I may try it, lol.

11. 16section mafia

16section mafia Well-Known Member

thanks woodsnwater i will try that

12. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

Cool pics I read a thread on here a while back about vanilla neat to see it in action. I see you found a camera that suits ya:thumb:

13. woodsnwater

Your welcome....:up:

14. woodsnwater

I moved my blind off in a thicket. I have a pretty good view of my pile. I also sprayed alittle of my concoction out. The wind is out of the south so I think I'll be down wind, but I feel like it would not matter being in the blind. I only have 2 small shoot able windows open. My earliest pic is before five, I'll be there at 3 or 3:30... I hope that big doe pops out or that buck.