Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still looking for good lease to take son with leukemia. i would like to find something within 50 to 75 miles from england. son is 10, im a bowhunter and have always hunted public, any help woud be appr. like him to have good chance at getting one... thanks...d.t 150

·
Registered
630 Posts
if my farmer allows any deer hunting, i will let you know. you and your son can come stay and hunt for free. it is between brinkley and hunter arkansas.
Right now, no deer hunting just duck, i will ask about this situation this week.

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys

thanks guys anything he might be able to kill first deer would be wonderful. i thank everyone for chance his name is chase. his leukemia websight is www.prayforchase.com if you would like to find out more about him . lots of unfortunate children out there. thanks again arkansas sportsmen are the most giving/careing bunch ive been around and ive worked all over this country. im proud to be born/raised arkansan....

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks D.P

:thumb:eek:h yeah hey d. we still up for this weekend gota work til 1:30 sat/sun but can go after that ill bring binocs and we can go look.... had rough weekend on water but boat worked good, for a change..... look foward to this wkend. m.w

·
Registered
65 Posts
fill the pain

Hey DP 150,

First, let me start with I have been there bro. And there is light at the end of the tunnel. It makes life hard. But there is hope. My Daughter is now 13, she was 3 when we started camping out up there at ACH. Dr David Beckton, don't know how he does it. But I'm sure glad he does. She is doing very well now. But goes back in two weeks for blood work.

Don't know about any leases right now, but maybe can work a hunt or two in. Will keep y'all in our thoughts and prayers.

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dr. stein

our primary dr. is kimo stein, but beckton and others we see reg. he has been fighting a.l.l and c.n.s for six tough but wonderful years he was four. i must say his battle has changed mine and others close to him lifes. it has also changed my prioritys and the way i see things now. i have slowed down and i dont worry about the small things that most people worry about, im actually happier person? if that does'nt sound weird. and my wife is the rock of the family she keeps it together when everyone else falls appart. thanks again everyone.

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lease

i want to thank everyone, and i am so greatful, but i am also looking for a place for him to belong to. this way he can come and go?he also has a younger sister who wants to sit in stand with him or his mother, or me, so id like to find a good lease for him,his sister as they grow up and maybe his old man?:head::up: thanks again guys droptine 150

·
Registered
16 Posts
still looking for good lease to take son with leukemia. i would like to find something within 50 to 75 miles from england. son is 10, im a bowhunter and have always hunted public, any help woud be appr. like him to have good chance at getting one... thanks...d.t 150
DT Our hunt club (Victor Creek Hunt Club) is about 82 miles from your town. We are in Donaldson Ar. We are in the beginning stages of building a handicap accessible site for those who need it. We ourself had a son who would have loved to hunt but we could never find one. Now being members of VCHC, we have decided to build one and invite those who need it to either become members, or youth to be able to come down during youth hunt and hunt it. VCHC is very family friendly and is for the most part level enough for a wheelchair to get around good. We are having a meeting on Sept 21 at 2:00pm for members and you are more than welcome to come. If you would like to know more about the club, you can check out our site at vchc.info All of our contact information is on the site. We can also make arrangements for one of the officers to meet you down there beforehand for you to look around. We have about 4000 acres that we hunt on down there. We have campsites where some pull campers in and some tent camp. We have water there but no electric at this time. We will also be having family day in October down there and I would like to invite you and your family to join us. Let us know if we can be of any further help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We have the place for you

i want to thank everyone, and i am so greatful, but i am also looking for a place for him to belong to. this way he can come and go?he also has a younger sister who wants to sit in stand with him or his mother, or me, so id like to find a good lease for him,his sister as they grow up and maybe his old man?:head::up: thanks again guys droptine 150
Victor Creek Hunt Club is just outside Donaldson Ar. Victor Creek Hunting Club is located on 3972 acres in beautiful Hot Spring County just southeast of Donaldson, Arkansas. We provide some of the most well rounded family hunting excitement in mid Arkansas. One of our goals is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for our members, youth and guest.

We are in the process of building a wheelchair accessible stand so that we can better serve our members. Check out our site vchc.info to find out more information and contact one of our officers any of them would be more than happy to help you.

We have Family Day coming up in October and would love to see you and your family there.

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

stiill looking. son is doing well but he is mobility challenged, he walks pretty good but with the nerve damage in his legs from chemo he cant walk far, so i have to carry him on four wheeler. but im looking for lease or land to rent for myself 10 yr old son and five year old sister. (she wants to be a part of whatever her brother does.) we are very respectful and i am a bowhunter, also dont mind working weekends or whatever to pay or help out. or if someone knows of a camp where familys are welcome and its cost effective for us id sure like to know about it, im not trying to sound picky but i have to shelter him from illness and want to find family atmosphere..... thanks again guys d.t 150

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.