Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a deer lease anywhere in Arkansas. Prefer it not to be a huge club with a bunch of members, but may be interested depending so please let me know if you have anything. 2 of us would like to lease at least 80+ acres. Location doesn't matter as long as within arkansas. PM me if you have anything I may be interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for a deer lease anywhere in Arkansas. Prefer it not to be a huge club with a bunch of members, but may be interested depending so please let me know if you have anything. 2 of us would like to lease at least 80+ acres. Location doesn't matter as long as within arkansas. PM me if you have anything I may be interested.
Google Potlatch Hunting Leases. They have several availble in the size you are looking for.

·
Select Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2015
3,097 Posts
Too late in the year to be looking for leases, About April-June will be best time to find one. Potlatch dues come time to be paid by end of May now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im looking for next year. Not planning to hunt this year. I'll stick with public lands for the remainder of season this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts