Deer EVERYWHERE

Discussion in 'General Hunting Topics' started by jwalker, Dec 29, 2010.

1. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

Just ran to store at 38/31 junction to get a coke omg bout 20+ doe and yearlings 3 nice bucks 1 big buck bout a 140+ this is no BS I had to stop in the hwy to let them all cross like cows!! Bout 1 1/2 miles from my 10 acre spread had game cam out all month and corn 3 pics 2 birds 1 of me I've lived here for 5 years I've had deer every other year none this year tho!!

2. Tink

Tink Platinum Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Te

Why didn't you shoot? :banghead: You could of use your wife tags an got away with it. Jezzzzz:mad:

3. jwalker

4. Don't do that!!!
    You are ruining all these wonder hunters that say there is a problem with the deer in Arkansas's population and quality!!:fit:
    As a matter of fact I had to go to Camden on a grocery run and saw the same.
    All the way down US278 they are everywhere!!
    But I was going to just be quiet and let the outhouse experts keep yakking....:cool:

5. ARWildMan

ARWildMan Well-Known Member

My Girlfriend just called me and said there were a lot of deer up close in her back yard!

6. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

And?????????:cool:

7. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

I love to see deer in herds and this time of year they will. Although, too many eyes everywhere. Harder to get a shot.

8. jwalker

I know

9. Vern Humphrey

Vern Humphrey Well-Known Member

We've got some quality deer around here -- there's on buck I've been watching for two years. When he was a "spike" he had five points, and a good spread. He was a really nice 9-pointer this season.

Next season . . .

10. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

HAHA, i used to live 2.2 miles from those two gas stations at the 38/31 intersection. I actually hit a deer in between there and cypress one year.