Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or has this thing just fizzled out ...to let the public speak and then just do what they do every other time...... what they want?

I know I'll catch slack on this but seems if they were going to implement this into the 2008-2009 seasons as we were told they'd be busting a move to get something done with it.I know we have a new deer managment guy but even with that it should be a main priority and not where I think it is.......in the trash:head:

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I called Cory Gray a couple weeks ago and asked him the same thing. He says we're still "in business" but Dr. Miller needed some time to get caught up with the program.....and they restructured the deer management division within the AG&FC, which changed some job responsibilities and moved some folks around, thus contributing to the delay in getting started back up this year.

Anyway, that's what I was told. I'm sure other folks on here will be more than willing to give their spin of the situation. :up:

.270Win

·
Administrator
90,752 Posts
Is it me or has this thing just fizzled out ...to let the public speak and then just do what they do every other time...... what they want?
Wow, doesn't that sound like a broken record. People laughed and scoffed at me when I said that this was the reason I didn't get excited about any of the AGFC's ploys. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
The last time I saw the "plan" that this initiative was supposed to produce, it was basically a meaningless document. It consisted of a bunch of generalities and platitudes, nothing of substance. In my opinion, it was/is a colossal waste of time and money. It is unfortunate though as it had a lot of potential. The same process seems to have worked well with the trout fishery program.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.