Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Ultimate Member
32,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do decoys help? I have seen a few used on the predator hunting shows. Just wondering what yalls take on it is. Do you think they work or not? Is it worth having one? Just wondering thanks in advance for the input.

· Registered
18,652 Posts
I have a Mojo Critter. I think its effective on cats. Ive never killed a coyote because of it, but Ive had dozens flare off when they seen it.

· Registered
3,456 Posts
I have used many but the Mojo has been the most effective. I also believe it depends alot on the animal that sees it. Some coyotes run so hard at it, you can't stop them. Others are wary of it and alot of that has to do with placement and security. Watching the coyotes lock on to it from long distances many times, they are usually commited and follow the script. But if it is really close before they spot it, it can spook them. usually if it far from the call and they run up on it around a bush or something.

· Registered
1,404 Posts
I've killed more over my Mojo Critter than flared. They are really effective early (sept/oct) with the young yotes and year round on cats. I hunt big open fields so I think it's definitely an asset..:twocents:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.