Death Wish 1st class

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by clawmute, Jan 21, 2008.

1. I agree wholeheartedly with this fellow and his film, but what are his chances of survival? Even If it was you or I doing this, some wacko would pack his bags (with explosives) and head our way as soon as the film aired. :eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324406,00.html

Geert Wilders, legislator/film maker: "I believe our culture is much better than the retarded Islamic cultures," he told FOXNews.com. "Ninety-nine percent of the intolerance in the world comes back to the Islamic religion and the Koran."

I hope he spends much time in prayer. His future may not be too bright....."you make yourself a prey when you stand up against evil" Isaiah says.

Reminds me of a blind preacher I heard speak a few times. He lost his sight in California after climbing up on a stage where a homosexual rally was being held. He preached the Bible to those perverts right in their face and they beat him blind for it. His message hasn't changed. Truth is still truth.

A tip of the hat to truth speakers. :thumb:

2. .270Win

.270Win Well-Known Member

I'd say he's a dead man walking. The article also says he's an atheist, so I doubt he's doin' much praying. :rip:

.270Win

3. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

He does have nice hair though! :smack:

4. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

O.k. first off I wonder if the guy in the picture had called that medical hair restoration place that is at the bottom of that page, and secondly I wonder how the islamic world feels about deer hunting with dogs?

5. Islam's nuclear threat

[​IMG]

Islam? ISLAM? We don' need no steenkin' Islam!
    [​IMG]

6. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

HAHAHAHA! Good one...

What gets me is they (radical Islam) think they have a monopoly on religious indignation. In America, where we enjoy our first amendment rights to think and speak as we please Christianity is constantly being bashed by some nut case or another. We Christians don't generally take to the streets in protest (we have jobs) and we don't usually go murdering people. Seems to me that the sheet heads can dish it out, but they can't take it.

I say if they can get their panties in a wad, so can we. And our nuclear program really does work! :thumb: