Dang thieves!

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by deltabowhunter, Dec 23, 2010.

1. deltabowhunter

deltabowhunter Well-Known Member

Well I got me an early Christmas present. Went to pull a stand today to take on my trip to Mississippi next week and somebody stole my climbing sticks! :mad: This is the second item I've had stolen from me off this property. I had a camera stolen earlier in the season. This is some new ground for us and I've seen some decent bucks, but I don't know if I can afford to keep giving things away to these low lifes. I'm pretty sure they are hunting it illegally.

2. parkj5

parkj5 Well-Known Member

yea man i know it sucks i had a new cuddieback ir stole from me this year. i tell u i will not put cammera anywhere but up in a tree from now on that makes 3 i had stole in a few years.i hate thieves!

3. deltabowhunter

I'm just thankful they didn't get my stand. It was locked to the tree or they probably would have. Everybody is sold out of sticks around here. I had to call Millennium directly and get them to ship me some sticks to my brother in law's house so they'll be there when I get there this weekend. Thank the Lord Millennium is in MS and where I'm headed, my in laws, is in MS. The ship time is only 1 day for ground.

4. deltabowhunter

Well after borrowing my BIL's climber to retrieve my stand I discovered they tried to cut through my cable lock to get the stand, but only got through the plastic jacket. I'm guessing they were going to come back for the rest as it looked fresh.