Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Daisy may and me had a few tough nights during the full moon but she has been on fire the last couple nights! She gets better every time out and has been a blast to hunt. She is hammering the tree and im puttin the fur to her!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Between the rain and work schedule i hadnt took Daisy in almost two weeks but that didnt slow her down. I no more than turned her out and she struck and treed abuot three hundred yards up a old rough hill. I knew she had em as hard as she was treed. got there and had 3 big bores on the outside! Rolled the first one out and when he hit the ground he come to and the fight was on! You could of heard this coon a mile down the creek squallin. He was a big tough sob but she got him on the right end and it was over in a couple min. She was pretty impressive for a young female in her first real fight! we treed 5 times and skinned 3 left a few for next time.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea she is doin real good. She turned two today but hadn't been hunted but two or three times before i got her the first of jan. So this is realy her first season, i think by this time next year she'll be hard to beat.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Me and Daisy made a short round last night. only managed to get one but i guess it was the biggest coon ive ever killed! I measured him at almost 40". Wish i would have weighed him but im gonna guess around 25lbs! One heck of a coon!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts