Dagmar

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by ghost duck, Dec 28, 2012.

1. ghost duck

ghost duck Well-Known Member

does anyone know if there is any water in dagmar right now? thanks for any help.

2. mansker70

mansker70 Well-Known Member

3. Lake hickson, & robe bayou. That's it. & no ducks. Most of the hunting on the cache is north of 40. A few duck being kill north of 40. A lot of duck being killed at bald knob & hurricane.

4. stumpy waters

stumpy waters Account Suspended

Full of water and loaded with ducks. Dragmor is back in action.

5. Panfish

Panfish Well-Known Member

Cabot
    A Buddy looked at dagmar this afternoon. Still no water. And 0 ducks

6. browning5

browning5 Well-Known Member

We got a group of 20 going in the morning if you want to go. I don't know you or 15 of the other guys so might as well make it 21. Only rule is you have to tell at least 5 people you normally hunt with and then post pics and location on facebook.

7. bullet107

bullet107 Well-Known Member

Killed one wood duck. Nothing like it was last year. No no water or ducks.

8. swamp duck

swamp duck Well-Known Member

Full of water and as many ducks as stars in the sky. Already sitting in the hole waiting on daylight

9. INYOURHOLE

INYOURHOLE Well-Known Member

Dagmar is starting to flood, shot 6 mallards with 3 guns. Long walk, but worth it. Ducks will work a call unlike the metro ducks

10. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Last time I was there had quite a bit of water in bayou. Most shooting came from mud slough but I have no idea now if it is still the same hickson was low when I was there. Good that it's starting to flood.

11. jed11181

jed11181 Well-Known Member

I was down there today. I don't know what these guys are talking about but there is NO WATER and NO DUCKS!

12. bullet107

bullet107 Well-Known Member

I was too four trucks including ours, saw one big duck timbering and the rest woodies. It's back to normal know.

13. stumpy waters

stumpy waters Account Suspended

Don't be trying to keep all the good hunting for yourself. This is a Democrat board. We prefer to spread the wealth!!

14. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

Hopefully Hickson got some water in it or its back to robe bayou.Teal and Woodies using that slough wonder how they traveling now.

15. ghost duck

Thanks for the help guys!! I'm off new years day so I'll see y'all down there then!!! Hope I'm not to hungover to drive

16. I am going to launch at i40 & go hunt those food plots! ( I really did here someone say that this year)

17. Duck26

Duck26 Well-Known Member

If I go it's between robe bayou and mud slough

18. ghost duck

Well I was lied to. Drive all the way to dagmar today and there were no ducks in the area. It shouldn't be long before they get in there though. Maybe next weekend.

19. white river b

white river b Well-Known Member

That's what Internet scouting will get you and your crazy as hell if you think duck will be there next week, haven't seen many hit dry timber lately, best bet is to stay off the forums and do some scouting and if you do kill some dont post the schit on here.

20. getemshug

getemshug Well-Known Member

All the newbies at dagmar last year.......u kiddos will learn that that place doesn't flood every year. Sure you can hunt on hickson and robe. You'll prob shoot some woodies too. That's a lot of driving for that.....