261 - 280 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #269

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Dadgumit! I can't watch because I don't have a facepage account. I knew Texas was starting a little later this year but thank goodness they're getting to play now. How was the attendance? Schools here in Arkansas are only selling very few tickets to HS games. Which sucks because I love HS FB.

Quite the stat line the young man posted. Tell him congrats and keep it up!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Well, we are 1-1 in 2 weeks of action. We lost 39-6 to football power house Allen in week. We beat Lake Highlands last night 20-14 in one of the most entertaining games I've watched in awhile. Due to the UIL rules and virtual learning, we had 15 players ruled ineligible for 3 weeks. Mind you, we had no carryover from the middle schools to begin with as we started with 60 kids that went to 40 down to 25 after the suspensions. This area is a little different due to the population size... We have high school which is 9th and 10th grades. And we have Senior High which is 11th and 12th grades... Crazy, I know.... Due to this crazy system, my son can't play on the varsity until next year... So freshmen football it is... So, last night he played a bad, good game... 2 fumbles(one on his way to the end zone), 2 dropped passes(one was for a touchdown), 2 dropped interceptions, 8 tackles, 2 touchdowns, and 2 forced fumbles.... With the suspensions, everyone is playing both ways.... My son is a Quarterback and a cornerback but can play all over... So he played EVERY SINGLE SNAP.... Strong Safety, Wide receiver, Tight end, long snapper on punts, kick return&coverage and full back..... I told him that he stuffed the stat sheet both positive and negative...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3794938603851895&id=100000073792848
.... ***************

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
I do still hunt in between football games, volleyball games, soccer games and virtual school..
I'm surprised no bombs were lobbed in my direction after LSU stumbled out the gate against Miss St....
FB_IMG_1601700323289.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601700315613.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601700306045.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601700342494.jpeg
FB_IMG_1601700332245.jpeg
downloaded637369615329122150.jpeg

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
We knew you tigers fans felt bad enough now that you see the real coach O. “Yaw yaw yaw fooobaw”. We will see y’all real soon! #gonnatakebacktheboot

Good luck deer hunting this year!
Coach O is to blame for hiring PROVEN LOSERS... Pellini and Linahan were bad hires. He should have promoted from within and made Corey Raymond the defensive coordinator and then asked Joe Brady who would make a good replacement. I obviously watch the Hogs and the biggest problem facing them is Felipe Franks..... He's made plays but the offense would look better with KJ running it. At this point it's almost a forgone conclusion that the Hogs claim the boot. Unless, the LSU offensive brain trust figures out how to effectively run the football with 3 very talented running backs and keep that awful defense on the sidelines, it's gonna be tuff sledding this season.

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
Coach O is to blame for hiring PROVEN LOSERS... Pellini and Linahan were bad hires. He should have promoted from within and made Corey Raymond the defensive coordinator and then asked Joe Brady who would make a good replacement. I obviously watch the Hogs and the biggest problem facing them is Felipe Franks..... He's made plays but the offense would look better with KJ running it. At this point it's almost a forgone conclusion that the Hogs claim the boot. Unless, the LSU offensive brain trust figures out how to effectively run the football with 3 very talented running backs and keep that awful defense on the sidelines, it's gonna be tuff sledding this season.
Sorry, have to disagree with you on KJ running the offense better.

261 - 280 of 281 Posts