Cuz Outboards boat painting?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Nuge Fan, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

Anyone get their rig painted at Cuz's in natgear? How'd it come out? Post pics if you got em. Thanks!

2. Edge650

Edge650 Well-Known Member

Not sure about cuz, but I can tell you Gene @ Metro Camo does a dang good job and very reasonably priced.

3. sunny b

sunny b Well-Known Member

Id say Cuz outboards is great on a motor and rig set up.......but you cant beat metro camo for a paint job.......

4. rabbitdundied

rabbitdundied Well-Known Member

Saw a motor Cuz painted to match the Edge paint job. I could not see a difference. Gene is solid as well but you asked about Cuz.

5. Metro Camo

Metro Camo Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>http://www.facebook.com

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371183867.175448.jpg

Check out my FB page. "Metro Camo"

6. browning5

browning5 Well-Known Member

Can't go wrong with Gene!

7. salineriverticks

salineriverticks Well-Known Member

I just called gene he going to paint my boat .... He is a nice guy he willing to help you out .... He not trying to stick it to you with the prices ....

8. Bryanjones

Bryanjones Well-Known Member

Cuz paints lots of motors to match boats. They have a Facebook page with lots of pics of painted motors and they do a hell of a job painting the bottomlands on the edge boats. Metro Camo also does a great job. Either way I don't think you'd be dissapointed.

9. Matthew.loftis

Matthew.loftis Well-Known Member

if you've ever bought a boat from Cuz and it was bottomlands... he painted it that way.

He's painted boats, motors and I even saw a mini truck he painted for someone. It's all professional grade.

And since you did ask a/b a CUZ OUTBOARD PAINTJOB...

10. Nat42

Nat42 Well-Known Member

I'm good friends with Cuz and Gene! There work speaks for its self because its as good as it gets! I've sent friends and family to both and always will! If you use either of them you will get what you pay for!

11. We've looked at alot of used boats the past few months and the ones that Cuz Outboards put together with their sourced DT25s and CMC packages are extremely nice rigs.....right down to the matching paint. People seem to have a hard time actually turning them loose too lol.

12. Metro Camo

Metro Camo Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>http://www.facebook.com