Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393803793.944877.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393803834.515962.jpg

Velocity Archery Armageddon crossbow package. The bow is extremely well built and shoots fantastic. It has a machined aluminum riser as well as anodized aluminum flight rail and main stock frame. It has dual string suppressors to halt vibration and quieten the shot. It is rated at 350fps with 110 pounds of kinetic energy. It comes with a quiver, 3 bolts, scope with multiple reticle illuminated red or green, cocking rope, 2 shuttle T lock broad heads, some practice tips, rail lube, a sling, an extra set of limbs and an extra set of strings and cables.

The Armageddon has the great feature of not requiring a press to service it. The limb bolts can be safely backed out to 5.5-6 turns to make it possible to change the string and cables, or other work such at as timing adjustments that normally would require a press.

This is a feature packed crossbow. You would normally have to pay $600 or more to get the features this bow has, and this one has extra limbs and string set.

I'll sell everything for $400. No trades please. You won't be disappointed in this crossbow. I'm moving and need to raise some quick cash. Message me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$335 for a tough crowd!

Last price drop. $300 for everything if you can get it tomorrow. When you see the bow, you're not going to believe that you bought It, and the accessories, and the extra new limbs, and the extra string set for $300. And, you are going to love the way it shoots and love the way it will thump a turkey, deer, or bear. You'll throw rocks at a Barnett after seeing the Armageddon!

I might consider a pump, double barrel, or semi-auto shotgun as trade. Maybe a handgun.

PM me
PS: I'm moving out of state on Saturday, so this won't be available after then.

Limit bumps to one per day

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still in state for most or all today which is Sunday. I'll sell this crossbow today for $265. That is a great price on this bow.

The fore end is adjustable via a picatinny rail to customize the feel to your liking. The crossbow is very ruggedly built. The cocking rope spur is on the underside of the stock to keep slight downward pressure on the string while cocking the bow. This is a nice feature I haven't seen on any other crossbow. This prevents the cocking rope claws from accidentally moving upwards as I have seen on some of the other crossbows I have owned.

It's just a very nice bow with good features that won't cost you an arm and a leg. Someone will get a nice critter getter here for a really good deal.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Man, I'd have traded you a nef 243 quail unlimited rifle with scope for it, but sounds like you may already be gone out a state?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$260 cash for Monday morning only. Around noon heading out. No trades at this point, just need cash.

Message me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts