Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:fit: :confused: not trying to throw you off. just thought i'd see if i could get more info on this side of the world. dont guess many good o'l boys down here in L.A. own or know how to use a "COMP,U,TADER":confused:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,810 Posts
You mean the cajuns been fishin in it? Oh well....there ya are then.....it'll hafta be drained and restocked!:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
I hate to break up the Stiles thread/reunion, but the arkansas fishing report will come out today (comes out every Wednesday) so maybe they will have some updated info on it. I highly suspect it will be the same report as last time though. Usually, it doesn't change that much. :smack:

http://www.agfc.com/fishing/fishing-reports.aspx
Then click on "weekly" reports. It will have the date on it. Usually, it doesn't come up till the afternoon. Hope you get some help from it. :thumb:

Ok, now back to the stiles thread. :thumb:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,810 Posts
I hate to break up the Stiles thread/reunion, but the arkansas fishing report will come out today (comes out every Wednesday) so maybe they will have some updated info on it. I highly suspect it will be the same report as last time though. Usually, it doesn't change that much. :smack:

http://www.agfc.com/fishing/fishing-reports.aspx
Then click on "weekly" reports. It will have the date on it. Usually, it doesn't come up till the afternoon. Hope you get some help from it. :thumb:

Ok, now back to the stiles thread. :thumb:
No problemo, AA....I count you as part of my "extended" family:thumb:

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer
10,307 Posts
Hey James I'm part of the family too. How you doing bro? BTW I'm Louisiana family so watch what you say about us. :biggrin:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Was there Saturday.

Crappie at Millwood have been slow due to all of the current in Little River. Some can still be caught in the sloughs and oxbows off the main river.

You can still get in Mud Lake if you idle or use your trolling motor and stay in the creek all the way to the back.

Bass fishing has been pretty good for some, it took 31 lbs to win a five fish tournament there the Saturday before last. Crankbaits and Spinnerbaits are working the best, lots of small buck bass are in or close to the shallows.

Next week (Feb. 19th) should get real interesting when they close the gates and start to raise the lake again. You should be able to fish some places that you have not been able fish in years but some of the grass that they tried to kill is still there and will probably be back in full force two years from now.

Someone said that Millwood was reported to be 5' low but it's never been more than 3 to 3 1/4 foot low during this drawdown.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well here i go! hope the rain lets up!!! ifn it dont, i'll come pick yall up in the flat botom:biggrin: wish me luck! i'ma gona need it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts