Cracked limb?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by huntin24_7, Oct 11, 2017.

1. huntin24_7

huntin24_7 Well-Known Member

That crossed my mind but I'm sure the warranty is in the other fellas name. But then again they ain't gonna ask for my ID...

2. Gford

Gford Select Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

Obviously get it replaced if you can......but I have seen several of these new billet limbs do this. I think it is a top layer finish issue...and have seen bows shot for years with those type of issues....now always travel at your own risk but I personally think its not catastrophic.

huntin24_7 likes this.

3. amhoon77

amhoon77 Well-Known Member

4. huntin24_7

Thanks Gford, I was hoping you would chime in. I'm gonna run it by my local shop on the way to work to see if I can get it warrantied. I don't plan on target shooting but still gonna take it hunting until it's fixed.

5. B725

B725 Well-Known Member

Last year my cousin was shooting a PSE OMEN. Limbs cracked and he sent it back. Instead of fixing his they sent him a New PSE Decree for free. He bought the bow used also. You’re most likely in good shape

6. huntin24_7

Talked to my local shop today. And they are getting it taken care of. At first it was kind of up in the air being I wasn't the original owner. But he called me right after I left to tell me that the PSE rep just needed the serial number and they would send me some limbs.

7. Gford

Gford Select Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

Good deal....the PSE rep Scott is a super good guy!

long likes this.