Crab legs?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Carr.45, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Carr.45

Carr.45 Well-Known Member

Does anybody know of a good place around central Arkansas that does all you can eat crab legs? A friend and I are trying to find some
    where to damage some good crab legs without having to pay for a buffet and an extra $25 for the legs only to be served one set at a time. I hate those places.
    When I was a kid I used to go somewhere with my dad and they would bring him a huge tray piled with legs and they kept them coming. Problem is neither he nor I can remember where it was...

It seems like everywhere I get crab legs they bring you one rack and a bunch of sides "filler" and then when you ask for more it takes ten minutes to get them.

2. browning5

browning5 Well-Known Member

I heard there is a place up around Vilonia but I don't know the name.

3. arkansas-bowhunter

arkansas-bowhunter Well-Known Member

Big bens in Vilonia has all you can eat crab legs on fri and sat nights.

4. GotPork

GotPork Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei

I might have to take my bride there and let her graze awhile! She likes her some crablegs!!!

5. dwight

dwight Well-Known Member

behind the 7/11? :confused:

6. Carr.45

Y'all know how much it is? And do they give you a whole pile of them or just one or two racks at a time?

7. jublain

jublain Well-Known Member

$55.00 a person.

8. cuppedup

cuppedup Well-Known Member

Whistle Stop in Hot Springs. $45.00 all you can eat includes the regular buffet if you're so inclined.

9. Wes Ramsey

Wes Ramsey Well-Known Member

I took the family to Big Ben's a few months ago. Was a good time and the food was pretty good. It's $22-23 for the buffet and 1lb of crab legs, which was plenty for me. You can pay a little more for each additional pound of crab, or for $55 it's all you can eat. If you can eat that much crab you're a better man than me.

10. Carr.45

where in hotsprings?

11. Holy moly. I complained the other day when I got a few crab legs and they added 9 dollars to my bill at the Chinese Restaurant. I remember eating all you can eat Crab Legs in Branson for 25 bucks each and I ate bucket fulls. That was 5 years ago. Have they went up that much.

12. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

I reckon they gotta pay for the TV show.

13. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

Thai Taste is jacksonville has all-u-can eat crab legs and buffet on fri-sat for $22. Soon as they bring out the first plate let them know you want more and they will have a second plate out before you can finish the first.

The buffett is good too, the building is a dump lol.

14. .375H&H

.375H&H Well-Known Member

15. cuppedup

cuppedup Well-Known Member

270 going towards Lake Ouachita. Under the bypass, cross the RR tracks and put your right blinker on.

16. Ryan Crow

Ryan Crow Well-Known Member

crab

Starving Marvin's in branson mo is all you can it buffet. Bring you buckets of crab craw dad for 25 drink and all it is GOOD

17. So it's still 25 bucks. I can't imagine paying 55 bucks unless someone was cracking them for me and piling them up.

18. RippinLips

RippinLips Well-Known Member

I heard Peaches in Jacksonville has free all you can eat crabs.

19. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

Peaches don't sound like the kind of place i want to eat crab legs.. :skeptical:

20. Ozarkian

Ozarkian Well-Known Member

I was kinda thinkin that myself. :biggrin: