Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coyote Hunting Club, near Camden, AR (Locust Bayou)
We have openings for about 5 members.
From $300, deer only, one area,
or $500 per year, deer and spring turkey, family included, 2 areas.
Approx 3000 acres total, 20 members. Paper company land.
Camping with hookups. Meeting June 7th. Contact Fred or email [email protected] for map and recent newsletter.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Spring cleanup meeting completed.

We completed our spring cleanup, elected an new camp manager.
New members selected areas to hunt. We still have several prime areas available.
We have both turkey and deer in great quantities.
Give us a call.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spring cleanup meeting went well. We elected a new camp manager and picked up some new deer and turkey hunter members. We still have a couple of openings. Call if you are interested. 901-761-4065.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Google maps says 88.2 miles.

Bismarck, AR
Change location or drag marker

[Remove this destination]
Edit

Drive:
88.2 mi – about 2 hours 7 mins
88.2 mi – about 2 hours 7 mins
1. Head east on AR-84 toward AR-7
302 ft
2. Turn right at AR-7
11.6 mi
3. Slight right to merge onto I-30 W
14.8 mi
4. Take exit 63 for AR-53 S toward Gurdon
0.2 mi
5. Merge onto AR-53/AR-53 N
Continue to follow AR-53

6.1 mi
6. Turn left to stay on AR-53
11.1 mi
7. Turn left at AR-24
25.0 mi
8. Continue on AR-4/US-278
7.6 mi
9. Take the AR-4 E exit toward E Camden/Hampton
0.4 mi
10. Merge onto AR-4/AR-4-BR/US-278 E
Continue to follow AR-4/US-278 E

7.2 mi
11. Turn right at County Rd 6
1.6 mi
12. Turn right to stay on County Rd 6
2.2 mi
13. Turn right to stay on County Rd 6
0.Google maps says 88.2 miles.

We have several members from your area.
I plan to go down in a couple of weeks, and would show the area to you.
Fred

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have just run ads in the Little Rock paper and we have added a few new members from lease web sites. Someone will be at the lease for the next couple of weekends showing prospective members the lease. Call our manager Bob Teague 501-860-5760, or me at 901-761-4065 if you would like to see the areas. We plan our fall clean-up 9/07/08. We are under new management and have a great herds of deer and turkey.
Fred

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
A hog might be spotted every once in a while, however we would rather have a good flock of turkeys (that destroy nest and eggs). You are more likely going to see a bobcat or coyote.
We allow dogs (pets) in camp, but do not run dogs. We believe that dogs would run the deer out of our area.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have openings for about 5 members.
From $300, deer only, one area,
or $500 per year, deer and spring turkey, family included, 2 areas.
Approx 3000 acres total, 20 members. Paper company land.
Camping with hookups. Meeting June 7th. Contact Fred or email [email protected] for map and recent newsletter.
:clap:

This is a report of the Coyote Hunting Club’s status as of 9-1-08:

We have been successful in recruiting several hunters. It is most exciting that these hunters are putting in food plots and bush-hogging. They are definitely going to be an asset to the organization. That gives us about 6 or 8 food plots. Lots of “Buck Forage Oats”!

There are a few prime areas still open. Several prospective members told us that they would be down next week-end for the spring clean-up meeting and to look it over. The ground is not saturated, however a tractor got stuck working the food plots.

Due to business my wife and I will not be at that meeting, we plan to be down the following week-end to plant our food plot. If you are still interested, please contact Bob Teague, our manager 501-860-5760 (early evenings), or me at 901-761-4065, and we will make arrangements to show you the lease. As they say on TV, CALL NOW!

As you may recall, there are two types of memberships available;
1). $300 deer only (one area), or spring turkey only. The price includes camping.
2). $500 Family membership deer and turkey, 2 areas, including camping, wife and student children and grand children on the same membership.

The money for the lease has been paid. Revenue from additional members will take care of utilities, emergency electrical, pump maintenance. Note: This is a non-profit organization. Nobody hunts for free. One man maintains the plumbing and electric in exchange for turkey hunting privileges.

Happy hunting,
Fred Gore, Membership committee/trustee,
Coyote Hunting Club, Locust Bayou, AR

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Two memberships are available.
Rate increased to $525 for family membership, two areas, incl camping.
Electric hookups.
Meeting due in July 09. Call 901-761-4065 for the date.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Meeting and cleanup went well. Camp area has been shaped up with the removal of old trailers and installation of wiring.
We could use two additional members then we will close it out.
300 acres were added to the leased areas.
Give me a call and I will arrange for someone to show you around.
Fred 901-761-4065.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We have openings for about 4 members.
From $325, deer only, one area,
or $525 per year, deer and spring turkey, family included, 2 areas.
Approx 2500 acres total, 20 members. Paper company land.
Camping with hookups. Contact Fred or email [email protected] for map and recent newsletter.
Paste and view map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=111828962334183348823.000001129139b29e2849d&ie=UTF8&z=13
Past and view web site: http://sites.google.com/site/coyotehuntingclub/Home

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:clap:

This is a report of the Coyote Hunting Club’s status as of 9-1-08:

We have been successful in recruiting several hunters. It is most exciting that these hunters are putting in food plots and bush-hogging. They are definitely going to be an asset to the organization. That gives us about 6 or 8 food plots. Lots of “Buck Forage Oats”!

There are a few prime areas still open. Several prospective members told us that they would be down next week-end for the spring clean-up meeting and to look it over. The ground is not saturated, however a tractor got stuck working the food plots.

Due to business my wife and I will not be at that meeting, we plan to be down the following week-end to plant our food plot. If you are still interested, please contact Bob Teague, our manager 501-860-5760 (early evenings), or me at 901-761-4065, and we will make arrangements to show you the lease. As they say on TV, CALL NOW!

As you may recall, there are two types of memberships available;
1). $300 deer only (one area), or spring turkey only. The price includes camping.
2). $500 Family membership deer and turkey, 2 areas, including camping, wife and student children and grand children on the same membership.

The money for the lease has been paid. Revenue from additional members will take care of utilities, emergency electrical, pump maintenance. Note: This is a non-profit organization. Nobody hunts for free. One man maintains the plumbing and electric in exchange for turkey hunting privileges.

Happy hunting,
Fred Gore, Membership committee/trustee,
Coyote Hunting Club, Locust Bayou, AR
05/05/2010:
Coyote Hunting Club does have a waiting list, and...
We may have a couple of openings after June 1st. You can contact me (Fred) at 901 761 4065, or [email protected].
Thank you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fred Gore

The Coyote Hunting Club, near Locust Bayou, Arkansas is looking for a few ethical and courteous members. We are having an open house Saturday 06/12. RSVP 901-761-4065.
Membership is now $525/year. Lots of turkey and deer.
Protected hunting areas!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts