coverup in the Conn shootings or ?

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by stealthycat, Dec 16, 2012.

1. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

that's right - originally they said the .223 was in the car and he'd killed using the handguns .... now they've changed it so that it IS the .223 "assault rifle" that did all the killings, and he didn't use the handguns any

how convenient ... or is this organized ?

2. mwmwbm

mwmwbm Well-Known Member

"they" orginally said that obamacare was overturned.

just inept reporting.

3. possum

possum Well-Known Member

Makes ya wonder, don't it?

4. They also said his mother was a teacher at the school, which we now know was not true.. All the "details" coming from the media are not facts.. Still to early to know what actually went on.. I'd like to know what connection he had to the school if any..

5. shootemagain

shootemagain Well-Known Member

I also read that the AR was found in the car and apparently not used in this massacre..... now I'm hearing it was. Not sure what to believe. There seems to be a lot of confusion on the actual facts, hopefully the truth comes out.
    This senseless massacre of a bunch of children is absolutely the work of a deranged crazy man.
    Yeah, why don't they go ahead and make "assault rifles" illegal you know like crack and cocaine and heroin, etc. You see how that is working out...!
    Hopefully cooler heads prevail and they at least get all the facts before pushing some sort of useless gun ban on us. I think the mental illness issue in this country that is being either ignored or cut due to budget issues is a major factor in these mass killings as well as something in their upbringing. No one is born to be that violent, something somewhere is pushing these crazed men over the edge. Ok, I'm done with my rant. I know we talked to my 10 yr old daughter about it this evening and I expect her school will discuss it tomorrow. It's hard to explain to a girl that age why someone would do this........

6. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

jonesboro
    "They" originally said Al Gore won Florida too.