Covert cams

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by turkey pond bucks, Dec 21, 2010.

1. turkey pond bucks

turkey pond bucks Well-Known Member

Has any one on here used them?

If so do you like them I am thinking of getting one or 2 after Christmas and would like to know the + and - of them

2. hogman

hogman Well-Known Member

I've never heard of them. Have you checked out what chasingame.com?

3. PUDDLE

PUDDLE Well-Known Member

4. turkey pond bucks

turkey pond bucks Well-Known Member

Those are great pics. Is the battery life what they say it is. And is the setup easy I was told you have to use a remote.

5. Swamper-AR

Swamper-AR Well-Known Member

I don't like using the remote. Just another thing to keep up with. I prefer the bushnell trophy cam. Same camera differnt box(cover) and no remote to mess with. Both take pictures fine. The Covert is easier to hide(thieves) but the black strap on mine gives it away. Battery life on both cams is great. That was the main selling point for me. Those batteries aren't cheap when you gotta replace monthly like I've heard on other cams.

6. trophy_Hunter_22

trophy_Hunter_22 Well-Known Member

nwa
    I have one of these, works great. its the exact same as my bushnell trophy cam. Other than the remote deal, I like the idea of dbl a battery's (get to use lithiums so they work all winter with out the battery's dying). You almost think one is the copy of the other because the setup is the same and the screen info is the same. Had trouble with it not working when i first purchased it. They have the best customer service, sent it in, and with in two days had a new one free of charge and they paid freight, no trouble since.

Another note some ebay seller is selling them for alot cheaper than the bushnells...