coonhounds wanted

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by Brand, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Brand

Brand Active Member

I'm trying to get my boy into coon hunting. He is 9. I am looking for some good dogs but don't want to have to sell a kidney to do it. Let me know what you guys think. I hunted tree and walkers thru my childhood and they were very good. Looking for pups.

2. You can go with black&tan, blue tick, english, or walkers. These are good coon dog breeds but there are good & bad in every breed. If you're pleasure hunting an unregistered (grade) dog will do just fine. But if interested in comp. hunting, you'll need reg. dogs. There is a coon club in conway. If you buy a trained dog, you need to go hunt the dog before you it. Hope this helps ya'll some. Good luck

3. Bojack

Bojack Well-Known Member

My brother in law has a 1 year old female walker for sale. She's colored up real nice. I think he is asking 300.00 for her. I'm not sure of her pedigree, but I do know she go's back to Rat Attack which is one of the top producers.
    If you want to give him a call his number is 870-818-3994

4. super scott

super scott Guest

i have a couple of blueticks cheap call me 8704159294

5. Mule Rider

Mule Rider Well-Known Member

i have a red tick i wld sell u.. call me 5016544148

6. coondog

coondog Guest

got a walker with all grand pedigree i will let go for 200 started on coon i bought for a deer dog and he wnt do it but will wrk roll cage and tree with other dogs pm me if interestd

7. BOSS99755

BOSS99755 Well-Known Member

I have an ad for my walker for 100 obo u can call me at 501-388-1638 if intrested