coon hounds

Discussion in 'Huntin' Dogs' started by squirrel chaser one, Jan 6, 2011.

1. well come on coon hunters the duck guys are posting duck anduck dog pics lets show thm what us real hunters have

2. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    This is the bloodlines actual photos to come.

3. Razoo97

Razoo97 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]
    I took these tonight, first time he has been out of the pen in 2 years! :frown:

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. englishdawgs

englishdawgs Well-Known Member

Here is mine She is Directly out of Hardtime Swamp Cat and Woodstock little Annie

[​IMG]

5. jwalker

6. here they are

Attached Files:

7. TRT

TRT Well-Known Member

Here's my favorite little gal. She's getting a little grey now. Just add a few years to this pic and that's what she looks like now. Biggest coon I've ever killed 22 lbs.

Attached Files:

8. TUBBYONE

TUBBYONE Well-Known Member

moose

Where the heck did you find a tree that big? Could you even see the coon? Nice looking Black and Tans you have!! Love those dogs.

9. arc3162

arc3162 Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing tubby. We dont have trees that big around here anymore.

10. jwalker

White river refuge behind H lake there's some bigger than that!!!!

11. jwalker

Nance's Double OO[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. come on arc let us see them dogs these are all a great looking bunch of dogs

13. arc3162

arc3162 Well-Known Member

I will put some up the next time I am out so I have some.....haha, I don't normally carry a camera with me but I will take mine later tonight or tomorrow when I go.

14. where you hunting to night im bad sick and feel worse knowing i dont need to be out tonight

15. Tree location

Made that tree in White River this year in the South Unit in behind Horseshoe lake. Coon was looking down the whole time. No trouble at all. Also got some that big or bigger around here (South of Sheridan) in some bottoms off the Saline River. They had one in the newspaper a while back. I have also seen some that big down at New Edinburg down around Fordyce. I'll see If I can dig up some pictures

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  16. Razoo97

[​IMG] [/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

Carnley's Dottie-Lou X Medicince Man Pill

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  17. Razoo97

Carnley's Pin Oak Candy-Lou

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]

Willow Creek Blue Smoke X One of a kind Dolly